Thursday, 07 August 2014 14:09
Two days from now will be the grand coronation for the annual Mutya ng Pilipinas worldwide! Two of the 30 lovely hopefuls are true blooded Zamboagueñas.
Miss Kellie Dione Julian Camoro,whose parents are Hever and Janeth Camoro formerly Julian from barangay Tumaga.While the other lady is Pauline Joy Falcatan Edralin.
Parents are Paul Edralin, a former college professor at Western Mindanao State University and mom is Lizette Falcatan from Bulahan Drive in San Jose,Baliwasan.
They are now based in Melbourne. Lizette is my college classmate in the College of Nursing,see how time flies huh! If you have time,try to visit their fan page of Mutya ng Pilipinas at facebook and vote them for People’s Choice Award.
Kellie is candidate#10 and Pauline is candidate #29. By the way Pauline Edralin-Mutya ng Pilipinas-Melbourne was recently named as Miss Friendship!
Mutya ng Pilipinas 2014 will be on August 8-Friday at the Solaire Hotel and will be shown on GMA7 on Sunday evening-August 10.Good luck to you Kellie & Pauline!
- 14/01/2015 00:00 - Arabella Erin Laviña's 1st Fabulous Birthday
- 10/01/2015 00:00 - Bonding Moment
- 04/12/2014 15:51 - Mr.Rosendo Salimbot’s Birthday Celebration
- 17/09/2014 09:37 - Atty. Fred M. Jimenez 71st Birthday Bash
- 14/08/2014 14:24 - Little Diamond's 1st Grand Birthday Celebration!
- 22/07/2014 15:46 - Meet the lovely bellas for this year's Miss Tetuan
- 21/07/2014 11:07 - Hello Sabado!
- 09/07/2014 00:00 - All set For Friday Madness@ Sapphire Ballroom
- 26/06/2014 14:12 - Zamboanga Launching of Century Properties
- 24/06/2014 00:00 - Erica Basco's Cut & Culture Salon and Spa 2nd Anniversary