Monday, 21 May 2012 11:45
After boosting its network reach on the larger areas of Luzon and Mindanao, Sun Cellular now kicks off on its Visayas expansion through a widened coverage in Panay Island.
Encompassing the famous provinces of Iloilo, Aklan, Antique, Capiz and Guimaras, Panay is well-loved for its rich cultural heritage, native delicacies and colorful festivals like the Dinagyang in Iloilo, Ati-Atihan in Aklan and the Manggahan Festival in Guimaras.
Sun Cellular then eyes on augmenting the tourist experience through the provisioning of a wider and stronger coverage in the region and along the surrounding areas.
“We want to back the best experience of our country with the best experience of our services. As we strive to achieve a more robust network support, our customers can look forward to worry-free travel experiences with Sun Cellular,” says Charles A. Lim, Chief Operating Officer of Sun Cellular.
Prior to expanding in the Visayas, Sun Cellular has also sought to boost its coverage in other parts of Luzon and Mindanao. Lim said that the network is also very particular on enhancing its service on the top vacation spots of the country. Included in these improved areas are Baguio City and the Cordilleras up north, and Davao and Cagayan de Oro City down south.
“Through these developments, we see to it that our enhanced services are felt even beyond the realms of the home and the business. As much as possible, we’d like to extend the promise of a better Sun Cellular network in areas where our customers would go and travel to,” Lim explains.
Given the continuous support of its new mother company, Sun Cellular remains keen on covering more and more areas for its large-scale network enhancement project this 2012.
Sun Cellular is a member of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company Group.
- 23/05/2012 13:17 - DOH cites sports, healthy diet against high cases of stroke, heart attack
- 23/05/2012 13:16 - US, Philippines Hold Consultations on Future of USAID Assistance
- 21/05/2012 12:14 - Corona urged to sign waiver on dollars
- 21/05/2012 12:09 - DBS cuts Phl inflation forecast
- 21/05/2012 11:46 - DOLE launches campaign for child labor-free Philippines
- 19/05/2012 12:48 - Ombudsman’ dollar report: “Just a sheet”
- 19/05/2012 12:48 - Survival tips for the broken-hearted
- 19/05/2012 12:46 - Local laws can't amend national laws in elementary
- 19/05/2012 12:36 - What is Uncle Sam’s Asia-Pacific strategy?
- 17/05/2012 11:43 - Pacquiao's success foiling Filipino hopes