Friday, 01 June 2012 11:54
In view of today’s shift to online communications, postpaid leader and industry mover Sun Cellularencourages its subscribers to switch to paperless billing via Sun Online BillService.
“This service has been designedto give our customers the maximum convenience of having an online access totheir Sun Postpaid bills. As it rides on the accessibility of email technology,our customers achieve a more flexible, yet secure bill viewing experience,” saysReuben Pangan, Vice President for Customer Relationship Management of SunCellular.
The Sun Online Bill Service lets Sun Postpaid subscribers get theirmonthly billing statements via email instead of receiving physical copiesthrough postal mailing. Upon enrollment to the service, subscribers would beasked to register a password to further ensure the viewing security of their billingstatements. Subscribers may enroll their respective accounts through SunCellular’s Hotline 200, or in any Sun Shop Outlet.
Pangan further explains that the Sun Online Bill Service intensifies SunCellular’s conscious effort in helping preserve the environment. Currentlyserving over a million on its postpaid base, he envisions the significant benefitsof the service, especially once it gets in full swing in the coming years.
“It’s a win-win situation, actually. Our internet-savvy customers getto enjoy a faster and a more convenient way of viewing and keeping their bills.At the same time, they get to help preserve the environment by going paperless.Just imagine the amount of paper that we all get to save for every 24 or 30months of subscription,” he adds.
Sun Cellular is a member of the Philippine Long Distance Co. Group.
- 02/06/2012 11:00 - Vitamin A, iron distribution to highlight micro-nutrients
- 01/06/2012 11:57 - Business groups call impeachment a triumph of democracy
- 01/06/2012 11:56 - Malaysia pardons three Filipinos on death row - VP Binay
- 01/06/2012 11:55 - A New Beginning – Emmaus Lay Formation Center in Zamboanga City
- 01/06/2012 11:55 - Senate approves Witness Confidentiality Act, two other bills
- 31/05/2012 12:44 - Kids suffer long-term from parents' smoking: study
- 31/05/2012 12:43 - Paje hails ruling on Philippine Eagle killing
- 30/05/2012 11:09 - More programs to reach Philippine nationals in Malaysia - Ambassador
- 30/05/2012 11:09 - Plebiscite may decide fate of final peace pact, MILF says
- 30/05/2012 11:08 - DOLE 12 eyes declaration of South Cotabato mining village as child labor-free