Thursday, 14 June 2012 11:10
Further to itsnetwork enhancement efforts in Luzon, Mindanao and Western Visayas, SunCellular now assures a wider network reach in the province of Bohol and nearbyareas.
Located at theheart of the Visayas, Bohol holds a pivotal role in housing and fosteringeconomic developments in the region, especially in terms of tourism, commerceand agriculture.
Sun Cellular hasthen devoted considerable efforts to boost its reach and ensure a reliableservice within the area. “When we laiddown our plans for expansion in the Visayas, we took into account the huge demand of our kababayans in Bohol for Sun’s bucket loads and unlimited offerings.Now, they can enjoy our services even more, under the support of a stronger anda more robust Sun Cellular network,” says Charles A. Lim, Chief OperatingOfficer of Sun Cellular.
Lim furtherrevealed that these developments will stem out from the augmentation of theirover 6,000 existing cell sites nationwide and the addition of high-gainantennae in more strategic locations.
“We are goingto make sure that these enhancements are felt extensively throughout theprovince, from the famous spots in Loboc and Tagbilaran City, and even throughthe white-sand beaches and pristine islands of Panglao,” he added.
With the continuousassistance of its mother company, Sun Cellular is looking forward to completingits first wave of expansion in Visayas. Following Panay, Cebu and Bohol, Limsaid that the network will also be provisioning enhancements in Samar, Leyteand Negros by June of this year.
Sun Cellular isa member of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company Group.
- 15/06/2012 11:05 - DOLE-9 holds 1st Intermediaries Summit
- 14/06/2012 11:16 - Alcatraz marks 50th anniversary of fabled escape
- 14/06/2012 11:16 - Sen. Chiz asks Mindanaons to nominate candidates for CJ post
- 14/06/2012 11:14 - 22 Maguindanao villages flooded
- 14/06/2012 11:12 - Two dead, 5 missing in Sarangani floods, storm surge
- 14/06/2012 11:09 - Tabak chief extols Filipinos to demonstrate spirit of nationalism and patriotism
- 14/06/2012 11:07 - Strong cyclone approaches; SLPA spotted in N. Mindanao seen to dissipate
- 13/06/2012 13:30 - Aquino urges rekindling of love for country, pledges to uphold the Constitution, defend it from abuse
- 13/06/2012 13:30 - Vice President Binay leads 2012 Independence Day rites at Rizal Park
- 13/06/2012 13:06 - President Aquino reaffirms commitment to work for the good of the country