Thursday, 21 June 2012 00:00
President Benigno S. Aquino III has declared June 21, which falls on a Thursday, as a special (non-working) day in Pagadian City in the province of Zamboanga del Sur in celebration of its 43rd Charter Day.
The Chief Executive issued the declaration through Proclamation No. 401 signed by Executive Secretary Paquito N. Ochoa Jr. on June 11 to give the people of Pagadian the full opportunity to celebrate and participate in the occasion with appropriate ceremonies.
Pagadian became a chartered city on June 21, 1969 by virtue of Republic Act No. 5478. The city is the capital of Zamboanga del Sur.
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - SC junks administrative raps vs. ex-Chief Justice Corona
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - Aquino allots P5-M for DENR endowment fund
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - Dipolog tops local governance performance in Region 9
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - Forbes releases list of World's 100 highest-paid athletes
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - Ochoa: EO to harmonize national, local mining policies
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - SC justice elected International Association of Women Judges president
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - WB backs Mindanao peace process by granting add'l P129-M assistance
- 20/06/2012 14:05 - Binay: CLUP will address housing shortage in ARMM
- 20/06/2012 14:04 - 30 BPO firms in billionaires’ club
- 20/06/2012 14:04 - Giant mushroom cloud forms over Beijing