Saturday, 23 June 2012 18:52
After bringing Sun Cellular’s best-value mobile services, Sun Businesstakes a bigger leap by partnering with Insurance Company of North America (ACE Insurance) to create a mobile phone insuranceprogram.
The “Sun Mobile Shield” is a value-added feature to mobilesubscriptions of Sun Business clients that protects their Sun Cellular-poweredmobile phones and covers the cost of unit replacement, in cases of untowardincidents like theft.
In addition, Sun Business clients may choose to upgrade the standard coverageto include instances of accidental damages on these mobile phones.
Enhancing itsability to deliver value-added services through its partnership with ACE Insurance,a trusted and leading insurance provider for device protection benefits, theSun Mobile Shield Program has been designed to complete the customer experienceand augment connectivity offerings of Sun Business.
“Because we truly value our relationship with our customers, we offerthe Sun Mobile Shield service to give them the additional benefit of havingtheir mobile assets secured and protected, especially through the risks anduncertainties that they face in their operations,” says Michele Curran, VicePresident for Sun Business.
To know more about the Sun Mobile Shield Program and the best-valuemobile plan packages of Sun Business, visit www.sunbusiness.comp.ph, call the24/7 Sun Business hotline at (02) 395-8PRO (8776) or visit the nearest branchof The Sun Shop.
Sun Business is the corporate solutions arm of Sun Cellular, a memberof the PLDT Group.
- 24/06/2012 00:00 - Paraguayan president impeached
- 24/06/2012 00:00 - Malaysia summons Singapore envoy after poll rally
- 24/06/2012 00:00 - NEDA IX observes ICC-TB Meeting
- 24/06/2012 00:00 - PAF to get 25 more helicopters in December
- 23/06/2012 18:52 - Palace enjoins nation to pray for Dolphy’s immediate recovery
- 22/06/2012 11:03 - Aquino lauds holding of ARMM local executives’ convention
- 22/06/2012 11:01 - TESDA Online Programs gets wider reach; graduates now gainfully employed
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - VP Binay to have audience with Pope
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - SC junks administrative raps vs. ex-Chief Justice Corona
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - Aquino allots P5-M for DENR endowment fund