Monday, 23 July 2012 13:49
The Ateneo de Zamboanga University (AdZU) conducted a medical outreach program yesterday morning at the university's preschool waiting area.
The medcap is part of the Ateneo Mid-year Alumni Association activities.
Mr.Guilbert Rio, an AdZU staff, said the Ateneo alumni of the different batches sponsored a free medical check-up activity.
Alumni Relations & Development Office of ADZU initiated the activity, according to Mr. Rio.
The medical check-up involved screening of individuals with problems in hypertension, arthritis, diabetes, kidney, and breast cancer.
It also included dental check-up and screening on eye, ear, nose, and throat.
The organizers invited different medical specialists and volunteer nurses of the school for the medical examinations.
The Alumni Bulletin announced that a Mass Offering, sponsored by the Ruby Jubilarians, will be held this coming July 30 at the Sacred Heart Chapel of Ateneo de Zamboanga University. Philmarjan Dimaiwat, Masscomm Journ OJT
- 25/07/2012 13:43 - Mindanao infrastructure budget focused on improving road connectivity
- 25/07/2012 13:42 - Zamcelco board vacancy for districts I, IX up for appointment
- 23/07/2012 13:53 - Pres. Aquino to submit 2013 proposed P2.006-Trillion Nat'l Budget to Congress on Tuesday
- 23/07/2012 13:51 - Senators commend Aquino's anti-corruption drive in first two years
- 23/07/2012 13:49 - President Aquino's 3rd State of the Nation Address 'good to go' -Lacierda
- 23/07/2012 13:43 - Kahil wins as President for the 3rd times as PWD’s City Federation
- 19/07/2012 13:12 - BIR two-in-one celebration for Abe
- 10/07/2012 13:34 - ASEAN opens up after rights pact secrecy outcry
- 10/07/2012 13:32 - President Aquino leads awarding of top BJMP personnel
- 10/07/2012 13:28 - Dogs may protect babies from some infections: study