Wednesday, 25 July 2012 13:42
The vacancy in the Zamcelco Board for Districts I and IX will be filled up by appointment.
This was learned yesterday from Engr. Federico P. Villar, Jr., the NEA Technical Assist. who concurrently oversees the office of the Zamcelco OIC.
"We are going to fill the vacancy in these districts through appointment with nominees coming from the Multi-Sectoral Electrification Advisory Committee (MSEAC) of each district", Villar said.
According to Villar, the nominees shall undergo the regular screening procedures by the Coop's Screening Committee (SC) following the same set of qualifications for board of directors provided for in the NEA Memorandum No. 2005-12: Guidelines on the Conduct of EC District Elections, including NEA Memorandum No. 2009-011 and NEA Institutional Advisory No. 06 s. 2001 which requires the attendance to at least two (02) Annual General Membership Assembly (AGMA) within five years prior to the filing of one's Certificate of Candidacy effective January 2012, and in this case, prior his or her appointment.
The Board by a majority vote, shall appoint through a resolution, the successor to the vacant position from among the nominees submitted by the MSEAC of the district where the vacancy occurs, and subject to the confirmation of the National Electrification Administration (NEA).
"We are inviting members of Districts I and IX who are interested to the nominated, to see the MSEAC Chairman of the concerned districts, namely Mr. Felimon Calunod for District I at Sto. Niño, and Mr. Abdilla L. Darwis for District IX in Lawingan, Labuan", Villar added.
It was also learned that the successors to the vacant positions shall serve the unexpired term until the next regular election in 2013.
- 30/07/2012 13:00 - 'Gener' forces airlines to cancel 13 domestic flights
- 28/07/2012 12:40 - Zambo City Bankers and Financiers group supports BSP's NGC info drive
- 28/07/2012 12:38 - WHO AIDS chief says vigilance needed vs HIV drug resistance
- 28/07/2012 12:37 - Order of Amaranth, Naval reserve group coastal clean-up on July 29
- 25/07/2012 13:43 - Mindanao infrastructure budget focused on improving road connectivity
- 23/07/2012 13:53 - Pres. Aquino to submit 2013 proposed P2.006-Trillion Nat'l Budget to Congress on Tuesday
- 23/07/2012 13:51 - Senators commend Aquino's anti-corruption drive in first two years
- 23/07/2012 13:49 - President Aquino's 3rd State of the Nation Address 'good to go' -Lacierda
- 23/07/2012 13:49 - AdZU Alumni conducts free medical outreach
- 23/07/2012 13:43 - Kahil wins as President for the 3rd times as PWD’s City Federation