Tuesday, 31 July 2012 16:38
The Zamboanga City Electric Cooperative, Inc., (ZAMCELCO) would like to convey to our valued consumerds there there will be power interruptio on Saturday, August 4, 2012 from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., affecting ZAMCELCO Recodo and Ayala Substations.
this advisory came from the offoce fo the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) dated July 23, 2012.
As per advised, this is due to the preventive maintenance, thus replacing rotten wood pole into steel pole of Structure. No. 30-B and the corroded insulator of Str. Nos. 9-B, 11-B and 12-B, located at barangays Maasin, Cawit and Tulungatung this city.
Normal operation will immediately resue after the completion of work not necessary following the above given schedule, so please take the necessary precaution
- 03/08/2012 14:46 - PAGCOR contributes P35B to national coffers since start of Aquino presidency
- 01/08/2012 13:34 - Americans want next president to prioritize job creation, reducing corruption: poll
- 01/08/2012 13:30 - Essay tilt zeroes in on gender issues Winning piece wins P30,000
- 01/08/2012 13:28 - ZamPen pursues RbME
- 01/08/2012 12:40 - Three dead as storm lashes Philippines
- 31/07/2012 13:41 - DENR-IX joins the 38th National Nutrition Month (NNM) Celebration
- 30/07/2012 13:02 - Tips to Detect Cancer at an Early Stage
- 30/07/2012 13:00 - 'Gener' forces airlines to cancel 13 domestic flights
- 28/07/2012 12:40 - Zambo City Bankers and Financiers group supports BSP's NGC info drive
- 28/07/2012 12:38 - WHO AIDS chief says vigilance needed vs HIV drug resistance