Tuesday, 07 August 2012 14:07
Dreaming of flying the flag across the country and the world? Then head to Diamond Hotel on August 11, 2012 for the Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment Tour, the kick-off leg of a nationwide recruitment drive.
Applicants from Metro Manila as well as Northern and Southern Luzon who meet minimum qualifications of PAL’s cabin crew are invited to participate in the recruitment tour.
Aspiring cabin crews from from Visayas and Mindanao are advised to watch out for announcements when the PAL recruitment tour goes to their regions in the coming months.
Applicants should bring their resume, along with close-up and full-body photos, and apply in person at the event.
The required business attire is: For women, corporate blazer, inner blouse and knee-length skirt and high-heeled closed shoes. Hair must be tied back in a bun and they should be in full make-up.
For men, long-sleeved polo with necktie, black slacks and leather shoes.
The fair is scheduled from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Diamond Hotel Philippines, corner of Roxas Boulevard and Dr. J. Quintos Street, Manila.
Registration starts at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 a.m.To know the minimum criteria required of all PAL cabin-crew applicants, log on to
- 08/08/2012 09:42 - Laguna Lake water level nearing 'Ondoy' levels -- DPWH
- 08/08/2012 09:41 - 1 fisherman from Ilocos Sur missing in West Philippine Sea
- 08/08/2012 09:40 - There's money in pig's manure
- 08/08/2012 09:39 - ‘Super volcano’ could kill millions near site of Pompeii
- 07/08/2012 14:09 - CEB connects Boracay, Palawan to Davao, flies from 6th hub
- 07/08/2012 13:41 - WMSU College of Law’s SADAQAH extends to University Belt
- 06/08/2012 13:36 - Trying to change the world with Zamboanga Hace
- 04/08/2012 12:19 - Binay taps LGUs in fight vs. squatter syndicates
- 04/08/2012 12:18 - LPA spotted outside PHL has chance to become tropical depression - PAGASA
- 04/08/2012 12:15 - Senate to start budget deliberations next week