Wednesday, 15 August 2012 14:27
The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific Air (PSE:CEB) accepted delivery of its 39th aircraft last August 12, 2012, as part of its expansion plans in the Asia-Pacific region.
This is CEB’s 21st Airbus A320, acquired brand-new from Toulouse, France. CEB’s aircraft fleet is also composed of 10 Airbus A319 and 8 ATR 72-500 aircraft.
With the brand-new A320, CEB retains its distinction as having one of the most modern aircraft fleet in Asia.
Between 2012 and 2021, Cebu Pacific will take delivery of 21 more Airbus A320 and 30 Airbus A321neo aircraft orders. It is slated to begin long-haul services in the 3rd quarter of 2013, with the arrival of 4 Airbus A330 aircraft from 2013 to 2014.
CEB flew more than 6.9 million passengers in the 1st half of 2012, a 17% system-wide growth compared to the same period last year. It aims to serve a total of 14 million passengers for the full year 2012.
It recently launched direct flights from Davao to Kalibo and Puerto Princesa last August 2, 2012. CEB is also slated to launch the following flights: October 4 (Cebu-Coron), October 5 (Davao-Butuan, Davao-Dipolog, Tacloban-Iloilo), and October 20 (Cagayan de Oro – Zamboanga).
Other new routes are: November 8 (Iloilo-Hong Kong, Iloilo-General Santos) and November 9 (Iloilo-Singapore, Iloilo-Puerto Princesa, Cagayan de Oro – Bacolod).
For bookings and inquiries, guests can go to www.cebupacificair.com, or call the reservation hotlines (02) 7020-888 or (032) 230-8888. The latest seat sales can also be found on CEB’s official Twitter and Facebook pages.
In its 16th year of operations, CEB had flown over 60 million passengers. It provides access to the most extensive network in the Philppines, with 32 domestic and 19 international destinations. The airline also remains a pioneer in the Philippine aviation industry by being the first to offer web check-in, self check-in, e-ticketing, and Lite Fares.
- 19/08/2012 00:00 - Team Zambo defeats AMA in NBA 3 on 3
- 16/08/2012 14:49 - ARMM expresses grief on death of civilians caught in skirmishes
- 16/08/2012 14:47 - “SRI”: revolutionary way of rice growing in RP
- 16/08/2012 14:47 - PNS for Dried Sea Cucumber
- 16/08/2012 14:43 - Power interruption on Saturday - Zamcelco
- 15/08/2012 14:26 - Registered ARMM voters down by more than 200,000
- 15/08/2012 14:26 - Zamboanga City conducts artworks for art party 2012
- 14/08/2012 14:02 - NEDA IX Adopts Barangay Ilaya
- 14/08/2012 14:00 - ZAMBOANGA CITY SIGNS MOU’s with NJB Development Corporation
- 14/08/2012 13:52 - TEN Moves built schools for Sendong-hit Cagayan de Oro & Iligan