Wednesday, 05 September 2012 14:45
A suspected drug pusher was arrested during a buy-bust operation conducted by police anti-illegal drug operatives at Sitio Kallang, Barangay Sangali, the other day.
Sangali Police Station commander Sr. Inspector Noel Lozano identified the suspect as Abdulbazer Lakibul y Jaafar, 28, married, and a resident of the said barangay.
Lozano said Lakibul was arrested after selling a plastic sachet containing crystalline substance believed to be Methamphetamine Hydrochloride locally known as shabu amounting to P1,000.
Prober recovered from the suspect was a Php500 and 5 pieces of Php100 mark money bill and the 2 pieces aluminium foil.
The suspect was temporarily detained at the police station pending the filing of the case for violation of R.A. 9165, otherwise known as the comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, will be file against him in court.
The confiscated drug item will be forwarded to the Regional Crime Laboratory Office 9 (RCLO9) for the examination and disposition.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 08/09/2012 12:48 - Arnold Clavio is the new “kabalikat” of farmers in new Uno Feeds commercial
- 08/09/2012 12:41 - Motorist nabbed at PNP-AFP checkpoint in Curuan
- 06/09/2012 14:06 - 12-yr-old son of tribal leader killed in Zambo del Sur
- 06/09/2012 14:03 - Mayor Lobregat studying to ban plastic in the city
- 06/09/2012 14:02 - MNLF grand meeting to tackle unity and peace in Mindanao
- 05/09/2012 14:42 - Maimbung integrated public market now operational
- 05/09/2012 14:29 - 2 stabbed in San Roque
- 04/09/2012 13:41 - Power supply deal approved
- 04/09/2012 13:37 - Student stabbed near mosque in Suterville
- 04/09/2012 13:36 - TESDA IX trains 22 marine diesel mechanics