Wednesday, 12 September 2012 14:39
A woman was arrested by personnel of Sangali Police Station led by Sr. Inspector Noel Lozano during a buy-bust operation in Barangay Bunguiao, this city, last Saturday.
Lozano identified the suspect as Rowena Alviar y Limen, 33, married, and a resident of the same barangay.
Lozano told Zamboanga Today that a police poseur buyer purchased a small plastic sachet of alleged “shabu” worth P300 from the suspect.
Probers disclosed that the P300 marked money bill and a roll of aluminium foil was recovered from her possession and control.
The suspect was brought and detained at Sangali Police Station. He is facing a case for violation of R.A. 9165, otherwise known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, will be filed against her in court.
The shabu will be forwarded to the Regional Crime Laboratory Office 9 (RCLO9) for the proper examination.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 13/09/2012 13:32 - Police: Drug pusher arrested in Tumaga
- 13/09/2012 13:31 - Power interruptions on Septemer 15, 16
- 12/09/2012 14:47 - Fish vendor shoots electrician over debt in Baliwasan
- 12/09/2012 14:44 - PAGASA says city is experiencing abnormal amount of rainfall
- 12/09/2012 14:42 - WMSU law school marks 30 years
- 08/09/2012 12:49 - Uncle hacks 19-yr-old nephew in Brgy Ayala
- 08/09/2012 12:48 - Arnold Clavio is the new “kabalikat” of farmers in new Uno Feeds commercial
- 08/09/2012 12:41 - Motorist nabbed at PNP-AFP checkpoint in Curuan
- 06/09/2012 14:06 - 12-yr-old son of tribal leader killed in Zambo del Sur
- 06/09/2012 14:03 - Mayor Lobregat studying to ban plastic in the city