Thursday, 04 October 2012 15:31
A drunk man was arrested by the personnel of Culianan Police Station for stabbing his neighbor at La Pamilya Drive, Barangay Culianan, this city.
Culianan Police Station commander Chief Inspector Danilo Tendero identified the victim as Adderito Pantalita y Casumpang, 50, married, PUJ driver, and a resident of the said place.
He sustained a lone stab wound on his left neck and was brought to Zamboanga Central Sanitarium Hospital for medical treatment and alter was discharged.
Tendero told Zamboanga Today that the suspect identified as Rolando Francisco, of legal age, also of the same place was immediately arrested and detained at the police station.
Tendero added that his policemen recovered from the suspect’s possession and control was a 7-inch long bladed weapon.
Initial investigation by the responding police showed that the suspect allegedly under the influence of liquor called the attention of the victim and without apparent reason stab him on the neck.
A follow-up investigation conducted resulted to the arrest of the suspect who was walking heading towards their residence.
Tendero said that the suspect is amenable to settle the case with the victim as they are relatives.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 06/10/2012 13:02 - Drug user nabbed after ma filed case against him
- 06/10/2012 13:00 - Golden Haven fun run to benefit Zamboanga blood council
- 05/10/2012 15:18 - Myra represents Zambo in Vietnam 3rd women coop educational tour
- 05/10/2012 15:16 - Zamcelco prexy vows to put Coop in order
- 04/10/2012 15:32 - DAR IX holds orientation on ARCP II
- 04/10/2012 15:31 - DTI celebrates 2012 Consumer Welfare month
- 04/10/2012 15:30 - Zambo Girl Scout Council tops 20 awards
- 04/10/2012 15:29 - Jalosjos shows more works of world-class quality
- 04/10/2012 15:26 - San Roque wins WFD Poster Contest
- 02/10/2012 15:17 - Man's dead body found floating in Recodo coast