Thursday, 04 October 2012 15:32
The Department of Agrarian Reform recently conducted an orientation and workshop on Agrarian Reform Community Project (ARCP) II Financial Management System at Grand Astoria Hotel, Zamboanga City.
The orientation aimed to enhance and deepen the understanding of the COA Auditors and key staff of the Local Government Units on the Agrarian Reform Community Project II (ARCP II) Financial Management System (FMS) of ARCP II, establish a common understanding of the FMS and familiarize the participants with the accounting processes involved.
This is one of the several measures being carried out by the ARCP II to catch up on the approval and implementation of PHP5.17 billion worth of rural infrastructure subprojects nationwide.
Participants to the activity were the accountants and the respective Resident COA Auditors in municipal LGUs which finished the procurement phase in Region IX and ARMM and DAR Regional and Provincial Accountants with their respective auditors.
During the opening program, DAR IX Regional Director Julita Ragandang expressed her gratitude to the different municipal mayors together with their respective COA Auditors for positively responding to DAR’s invitation on the said activity.
She also solicited the continuous support and cooperation in the implementation of ARCP II and other agrarian reform projects in their area of responsibility.
Director Homer Tobias of the ARCP II National Project Coordinating Office (NPCO) intently discussed with the participants the technicalities on the acceleration of loan proceeds (LP) disbursements, particularly for civil works.
With the orientation workshop, the NPCO is optimistic that they now have a common understanding for the requirements needed in the packaging of submission for Request for Release of Funds for Loan Proceeds (especially for the succeeding releases) and for the requirements in the preparation of various routinary reports required by DAR and Municipal Development Fund Office (MDFO).
Suzette T. Lota, DAR Information Officer II
- 06/10/2012 13:03 - Dev’t re-planning a must to address flooding, top mining exec urges
- 06/10/2012 13:02 - Drug user nabbed after ma filed case against him
- 06/10/2012 13:00 - Golden Haven fun run to benefit Zamboanga blood council
- 05/10/2012 15:18 - Myra represents Zambo in Vietnam 3rd women coop educational tour
- 05/10/2012 15:16 - Zamcelco prexy vows to put Coop in order
- 04/10/2012 15:31 - Drunk man nabbed for stabbing in Culianan
- 04/10/2012 15:31 - DTI celebrates 2012 Consumer Welfare month
- 04/10/2012 15:30 - Zambo Girl Scout Council tops 20 awards
- 04/10/2012 15:29 - Jalosjos shows more works of world-class quality
- 04/10/2012 15:26 - San Roque wins WFD Poster Contest