Tuesday, 23 October 2012 13:51
A 19-year-old man was stabbed and wounded by his stepfather in Sitio Talungon, Barangay San Roque, this city, the other day.
The victim was identified as Jerric Hayudini, 19, single and a resident of the same place.
The victim sustained stab wounds at the back of his body and left arm. He was brought to Zamboanga City Medical Center (ZCMC) for medical treatment.
According to police investigators, the victim reported to them that he was stabbed by his stepfather identified as Eric Manalang, 43, married, also of the said address.
"The victim was inside their house when the suspect arrived allegedly under the influence of liquor then without any provocation approached and stabbed the former."
Responding policemen immediately rushed to the crime scene but the suspect has already fled the area and went into hiding to avoid arrest.
A homicide case was being readied by the local police against the suspect in court.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 25/10/2012 14:12 - Criminal cases filed against alleged robber in Sto. Niño
- 25/10/2012 14:10 - Mayor Lobregat issues 2 EOs for All Saints and All Souls Day
- 24/10/2012 14:22 - Yvonne Napao of AdZU is Miss Red Cross 2012
- 24/10/2012 14:22 - Zamcelco's collection outlets open on holidays Oct. 26, November 2
- 23/10/2012 13:52 - Jarah Bernardo pushes for 'Tapat Mo Linisin Mo'
- 23/10/2012 13:49 - Zamboanga ICT Council Logo making contest winners bared
- 11/10/2012 15:14 - Suspected drug pusher arrested in Tetuan
- 10/10/2012 14:08 - Fast food store at Yubenco Star Mall in Putik robbed
- 09/10/2012 13:48 - Teenager, gun-for-hire suspect arrested in Tetuan
- 08/10/2012 14:51 - Peace advocates in Mindanao applaud GPH-MILF framework agreement