Wednesday, 24 October 2012 14:22
The Zamboanga City Electric Cooperative, Inc. (ZAMCELCO) announced that despite the declaration of October 26, 2012 (Friday) as a regular Muslim holiday and November 2, 2012 (Friday) ALL SOULS DAY as special non-working holiday, all of ZAMCELCO's different collection outlets will be opened to facilitate member-consumers in the payment of their electric bills. This is in line with Zamcelco's commitment to increase its monthly collection efficiency in order to meet the monthly obligations of the coop particularly in the settlement of its Power Accounts as it falls due, and as to avoid disconnection of electricity.
These collection outlets are the following: ZAMCELCO Putik Main Office, Ayala Sub-Sub-Office, Sangali Sub-Office, San Jose Gusu Sub-Office, Sta. Maria Sub-Office and Southway Collection Outlet.
The collection outlets will be open from 8:00 o'clock in the morning to 4:00 o'clock in the afternoon.
- 27/10/2012 12:42 - Pedicab driver commits suicide in Sta. Maria
- 26/10/2012 00:00 - Zamboanga ICT Council Logo Making Contest Winner Announced
- 25/10/2012 14:12 - Criminal cases filed against alleged robber in Sto. Niño
- 25/10/2012 14:10 - Mayor Lobregat issues 2 EOs for All Saints and All Souls Day
- 24/10/2012 14:22 - Yvonne Napao of AdZU is Miss Red Cross 2012
- 23/10/2012 13:52 - Jarah Bernardo pushes for 'Tapat Mo Linisin Mo'
- 23/10/2012 13:51 - Stepfather stabs son in San Roque
- 23/10/2012 13:49 - Zamboanga ICT Council Logo making contest winners bared
- 11/10/2012 15:14 - Suspected drug pusher arrested in Tetuan
- 10/10/2012 14:08 - Fast food store at Yubenco Star Mall in Putik robbed