Wednesday, 24 October 2012 14:22
A college student of the Ateneo de Zamboanga University, who represented the Business Establishment Sector, won the title of Miss Red Cross 2012.
The winner was Miss Yvonne Napao, daughter of Mr. Rey and LANDCO Executive Rose Napao.
During a hotly contested final canvassing for the Search of Miss Red Cross held Monday, October 22, 2012, at the Red Cross Social Hall, Pettit Barracks, Yvonne garnered a total votes amounting to P268,100.
The second winner was Miss Maria Joy Pelayo, a nursing student of the Western Mindanao State University and daughter of the late mediaman Mr. Rene Pelayo. She represented the Industrial/Fishing Sector who won P216,800.
The other winners were Miss Erica Jane Elli of the Education Sector who won P203,129.00 - 3rd place; Miss Kristal Dawn T. Apolinario of the Local Government Unit Sector, who won P187,815 - 4th place; and Jessielyn Sanson, who won P48,340.00 - 5th Place.
The four winners of the said popularity contest will be named according to the virtues of Red Cross-Miss Humanity, Miss Independence, Miss Neutrality and Miss Impartiality, respectively.
The grand coronation night will be held on Friday, October 26, 2012 at the Celebrity Hall of Grand Astoria Hotel. (MMA)
- 27/10/2012 12:43 - ZCWD talks with village officials on proposed communal faucets
- 27/10/2012 12:42 - Pedicab driver commits suicide in Sta. Maria
- 26/10/2012 00:00 - Zamboanga ICT Council Logo Making Contest Winner Announced
- 25/10/2012 14:12 - Criminal cases filed against alleged robber in Sto. Niño
- 25/10/2012 14:10 - Mayor Lobregat issues 2 EOs for All Saints and All Souls Day
- 24/10/2012 14:22 - Zamcelco's collection outlets open on holidays Oct. 26, November 2
- 23/10/2012 13:52 - Jarah Bernardo pushes for 'Tapat Mo Linisin Mo'
- 23/10/2012 13:51 - Stepfather stabs son in San Roque
- 23/10/2012 13:49 - Zamboanga ICT Council Logo making contest winners bared
- 11/10/2012 15:14 - Suspected drug pusher arrested in Tetuan