Saturday, 10 November 2012 11:41
A cargo boat laborer was stabbed and wounded by two suspects at the inner portion of Nunez Extension in Barangay Camino Nuevo, this city, the other day.
The victim was identified as Ermar Julkaid, of legal age, a laborer of M/L Burhana owned by Abdurahim Usaman carrying COPRA from Tawi-Tawi Province and native of Mapun, Tawi-Tawi.
Criminal Investigation and Detective Management Unit (CIDMU) chief Sr. Inspector Arlan Delimpines said the victim suffered a stab wound at the right back portion of his body and was brought to Ciudad Medical Zamboanga hospital by a tricycle driver for medication.
Delumpinessaid that the victim and his co-worker Rommel, family unknown, working as a cook of M/L Burhana, together with unidentified friend of the latter went strolling until they reached at the grassy area particularly at the back portion of Carlos Grill along Nunez Extension where he was stabbed.
Probers disclosed that the victim failed to establish which of his two companions stabbed him at the back.
The local police investigator is now preparing a case against Rommel and his unidentified companion in court.
The motive of the incident is still unknown.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 03/12/2012 14:45 - DILG supports ZamPen Agri bizcon & trade fair
- 28/11/2012 00:00 - Man stabs own brother
- 21/11/2012 14:18 - Miravite says Lobregat lacks interest in solving peace and order problem
- 21/11/2012 14:13 - Parents of Tongkil mayoralty bet asks PNP chief not to be misled by son's false charge
- 14/11/2012 14:09 - Car dealer shot dead after abducted in Pagadian
- 10/11/2012 11:40 - Fish vendor hacks fellow seller in Baliwasan
- 07/11/2012 14:18 - ONB 9-month income up 118%
- 27/10/2012 12:43 - ZCWD talks with village officials on proposed communal faucets
- 27/10/2012 12:42 - Pedicab driver commits suicide in Sta. Maria
- 26/10/2012 00:00 - Zamboanga ICT Council Logo Making Contest Winner Announced