Wednesday, 28 November 2012 00:00
A domestic quarrel resulted to the stabbing of a man by his own brother in Barangay Culianan, this city, over the weekend.
The victim was identified as Ivin Manalo y Atilnao, 29, single. He was stabbed and wounded by his brother, Jayvie, 31, married, also of the said place.
Police said the victim suffered a stab wound on his stomach and was rushed to Pasobolong Sanitarium for medical attention.
Initial investigation conducted by Culianan Police Station under Chief Inspector Danilo Tendero disclosed that the victim was trying to pacify the suspect from inflicting harm to his own son.
Tendero said the suspect was scolding his son when the victim, out of pity, confronted his brother. However, his brother’s anger turned to him resulting to the incident.
The suspect hurriedly fled towards unknown direction after the incident.
Police launched a manhunt operation against the suspect for his possible arrest.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 15/12/2012 12:47 - RDC IX convenes for 142nd meeting
- 08/12/2012 12:20 - Ayala District holds leadership camp
- 08/12/2012 12:14 - Welcome home DMI Int'l Regent Lydia Ramirez
- 03/12/2012 14:45 - BSP: New money now available for Christmas
- 03/12/2012 14:45 - DILG supports ZamPen Agri bizcon & trade fair
- 21/11/2012 14:18 - Miravite says Lobregat lacks interest in solving peace and order problem
- 21/11/2012 14:13 - Parents of Tongkil mayoralty bet asks PNP chief not to be misled by son's false charge
- 14/11/2012 14:09 - Car dealer shot dead after abducted in Pagadian
- 10/11/2012 11:41 - Boat worker stabbed in Camino Nuevo
- 10/11/2012 11:40 - Fish vendor hacks fellow seller in Baliwasan