Monday, 03 December 2012 14:45
DILG City Director Moh Taha S. Arakama issued a City Memorandum Circular # 2012-06 enjoining all Punong Barangays of Zamboanga City to attend the business conference and trade fair on Dec. 6.
The business conference and trade fair are being staged and hosted by the Zamboanga City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Foundation, Inc. headed by its President Pocholo Soliven.
Under the theme: "Private Public Partnership for Agri - Business development and prosperity in the City," the events will be held at the Astoria Plaza, Grand Astoria Hotel, this City.
The conference aims to provide participants with ideas on best practices in the industry, as well as to provide business network, buyers and market linkages to level up and create opportunities for our agricultural sector badly need of private sector support.
Due to limited seating capacity of the venue, interested parties who want to take part in these event will have to register in advance.
For more details contact Zamboanga City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Secretariat at 9910190.
By Albert Francisco 111
- 15/12/2012 12:50 - Police arrests man with gun
- 15/12/2012 12:47 - RDC IX convenes for 142nd meeting
- 08/12/2012 12:20 - Ayala District holds leadership camp
- 08/12/2012 12:14 - Welcome home DMI Int'l Regent Lydia Ramirez
- 03/12/2012 14:45 - BSP: New money now available for Christmas
- 28/11/2012 00:00 - Man stabs own brother
- 21/11/2012 14:18 - Miravite says Lobregat lacks interest in solving peace and order problem
- 21/11/2012 14:13 - Parents of Tongkil mayoralty bet asks PNP chief not to be misled by son's false charge
- 14/11/2012 14:09 - Car dealer shot dead after abducted in Pagadian
- 10/11/2012 11:41 - Boat worker stabbed in Camino Nuevo