Wednesday, 16 January 2013 13:34
A former Civilian Armed Forces Geographical Unit (CAFGU) member was shot and wounded by unidentified assailant at his residence in Sitio Siguinan, Barangay Sangali, this city, Monday night.
Reports identified the victim as Bienvenido Ramillano y Olaybat, 58, married, a former CAFGU member based in Tungawan, Zamboanga Sibugay Province and presently residing at the same place.
The victim suffered a single gunshot wound on his right shoulder and managed to personally report the incident to Sangali Police Station after the incident.
The police rushed to victim to Zamboanga City Medical Center (ZCMC) for medication and presently confined.
Probers said the victim was inside his residence and was about to sleep when the suspect suddenly appeared and shot him with unknown type of firearm.
Ramillano told policemen that he failed to see the suspect because the surrounding was very dark and they don’t have electricity in our house.
A continuous investigation is still being conducted to establish the identity of the gunman and the motive of the incident.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 25/02/2013 16:59 - CMZ acquires new Laparoscopic, Tranesphageal Echogram Probe
- 19/02/2013 14:25 - Sarangani energy assured by 2015
- 19/02/2013 14:11 - CAO urges pedicab drivers to follow city ordinance
- 18/02/2013 14:24 - Region 7 retains crown in PRISAA national games ‘13
- 18/02/2013 14:21 - Ex-Rep. Villar to continue legislative work in the Senate
- 12/01/2013 11:54 - Man kills self
- 08/01/2013 14:13 - Cong. Beng Climaco leads inauguration, turn-over rites of WMSU covered court
- 08/01/2013 14:08 - WMSU stude wins in Rizal Quiz
- 20/12/2012 14:59 - Dead man found in Dita
- 20/12/2012 14:58 - PNoy signs EO creating Transition Commission to craft Bangsamoro Basic Law