Tuesday, 26 March 2013 14:07
Two suspected drug pusher were arrested by local policemen in two separate anti narcotics operation in Barangays Guiwan and San Jose Gusu, both in this city, last Saturday.
Reports disclosed that Jaime Aragon y Mariano, 40, single, a resident of Waray Drive, Barangay Tetuan, this city, was arrested by members of the Zamboanga City Public Safety Company (ZCPSC) under Superintendent William Gadayan.
Police said a buy-bust operation was conducted at Sunrise Village, Guiwan where Aragon sold a plastic heat-sealed sachet containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu worth P500 to a police poseur-buyer.
Probers said another medium size heat-sealed sachet of alleged shabu was recovered from his possession.
Meanwhile, another suspected pusher, Wilfredo Porlas y Callao alias Will, 48, married, of Purok 5-B, Recodo, was collard at Armor Village, San Jose Gusu by personnel of the City Anti-Illegal Drugs Special Operations Task Force led by Sr. Inspector Elmer Solon.
The police confiscated a medium size transparent plastic sachet of alleged shabu, 2 small size transparent plastic sachets containing suspected shabu, 3 empty plastic sachets, 10 pieces small cuts unused aluminium foils, 3 pieces plastic straw scoops, 1 big rolled aluminium foil, 1 rolled tissue paper, 1 colored black suit case with brand name “GHD” and 3 pieces of P100 marked money bills.
Both suspects were brought to the police headquarters for investigation and custody.
A case for violation of R.A. 9165, otherwise known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, was readied against them in court.
The suspects were detained at the Zamboanga City Police Office (ZCPO) while the case will be forwarded to the court.
The confiscated suspected shabu will be submitted to the Regional Crime Laboratory Office 9 (RCLO9) for the qualitative and quantitative examination.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 17/04/2013 00:00 - Fetus found at Sinunuc shoreline
- 15/04/2013 14:56 - Man stabbed dead in Tumaga
- 06/04/2013 00:00 - Sheryn Regis new single “Sinungaling Mong Puso”
- 01/04/2013 00:00 - DENR CENRO West to bets: Don’t nail campaign materials on trees
- 01/04/2013 00:00 - Vendor hacked, hurt in Mampang
- 26/03/2013 14:03 - Zamcelco collection outlets open on March 30
- 19/03/2013 13:02 - ERC sets the Universal Charge for NPC’s Stranded Contract Costs
- 19/03/2013 13:01 - Let’s get Zamboanga moving, Erbie rallies Rotarians
- 19/03/2013 13:00 - Recodo murder victim identified
- 19/03/2013 12:59 - Lobregat: "I’m the least prepared candidate"