Monday, 01 April 2013 00:00
An onion vendor was wounded after he was hacked by a fish vendor in Barangay Mampang, this city, last Friday.
The victim identified as Manoling Latip Taha y Abubakar was hacked and wounded by Mohammad Isiri y Sahibil alias Toto, both of legal age and residents of the same place.
Tetuan Police Station commander Chief Inspector Elmer Acuña said that the victim sustained a lone hack wound on the right side of his head and arm.
The victims was rushed to Zamboanga City Medical Center (ZCMC) for medical treatment.
Prior to the incident, the victim and the suspect allegedly engaged in a heated argument then suddenly the latter pulled out his weapon and hacked the former repeatedly.
According to Acuña, the suspect immediately fled on the foot heading towards unknown direction after the incident.
A follow-up operation was conducted by the personnel of Tetuan Police Station for the possible arrest of the suspect.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 17/04/2013 00:00 - Drug pusher arrested
- 17/04/2013 00:00 - Fetus found at Sinunuc shoreline
- 15/04/2013 14:56 - Man stabbed dead in Tumaga
- 06/04/2013 00:00 - Sheryn Regis new single “Sinungaling Mong Puso”
- 01/04/2013 00:00 - DENR CENRO West to bets: Don’t nail campaign materials on trees
- 26/03/2013 14:07 - Two drug pushers arrested
- 26/03/2013 14:03 - Zamcelco collection outlets open on March 30
- 19/03/2013 13:02 - ERC sets the Universal Charge for NPC’s Stranded Contract Costs
- 19/03/2013 13:01 - Let’s get Zamboanga moving, Erbie rallies Rotarians
- 19/03/2013 13:00 - Recodo murder victim identified