Monday, 15 April 2013 14:56
A man was stabbed to death by an unidentified assailant at the vicinity of Tumaga Health Center, Porcentro, Barangay Tumaga, this city, Saturday dawn.
The victim was identified as Roy Reyes, 31, of unknown address. He sustained stab wounds on his chest and shoulder and was rushed to Zamboanga City Medical Center (ZCMC) for medical treatment. However, the attending physician declared him dead on arrival.
Initial investigation disclosed that the victim was walking near Tumaga Barangay Hall and the Health Center when the suspect suddenly appeared and stabbed him repeatedly.
Police report showed that the suspect escaped towards unknown direction after the incident.
Elements of Sta. Maria Police Station rushed to the crime scene but failed to arrest the suspect.
A continuous investigation is being conducted to establish the motive of the incident as well as to identify the suspect.
The cadaver of the victim was brought to a funeral parlor for the post mortem examination.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 22/04/2013 14:13 - Fabian not bothered by black propaganda
- 22/04/2013 14:11 - Jimenez hits mayor
- 22/04/2013 14:09 - Vaño: Honest cops not rare breed in the PNP
- 17/04/2013 00:00 - Drug pusher arrested
- 17/04/2013 00:00 - Fetus found at Sinunuc shoreline
- 06/04/2013 00:00 - Sheryn Regis new single “Sinungaling Mong Puso”
- 01/04/2013 00:00 - DENR CENRO West to bets: Don’t nail campaign materials on trees
- 01/04/2013 00:00 - Vendor hacked, hurt in Mampang
- 26/03/2013 14:07 - Two drug pushers arrested
- 26/03/2013 14:03 - Zamcelco collection outlets open on March 30