Wednesday, 17 April 2013 00:00
A suspected drug pusher was arrested during a police narcotics operation at Sevilla Street, Zone IV, this city, last Monday.
Anti-Illegal Drugs Special Operations Task Force (AID-SOTF) chief Sr. Inspector Elmer Solon identified the suspect as Eddie Pontasan y Dumala alias Hibi and Eddie, 33, married and a resident of Aplaya, Barangay Rio Hondo, this city.
AIDSOTF report showed that three small heat-sealed transparent sachets containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu and the Php300 mark money bill were retrieved from his possession and control.
The suspect was brought to the AIDSOTF office for interrogation and presently detained for the filing of appropriate case in court.
Local police investigator is readying a case for violation of R.A. 9165, otherwise known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, against the suspect in cour.
The confiscated illegal drugs were forwarded to the Regional Crime Laboratory Office 9 (RCLO9) for the qualitative and quantitative examination.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 24/04/2013 14:38 - Man stabs friend in drinking bout By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 24/04/2013 14:35 - Zamboangueño band ‘Amistad’ making waves in Metro Manila By RG Antonet A. Go
- 22/04/2013 14:13 - Fabian not bothered by black propaganda
- 22/04/2013 14:11 - Jimenez hits mayor
- 22/04/2013 14:09 - Vaño: Honest cops not rare breed in the PNP
- 17/04/2013 00:00 - Fetus found at Sinunuc shoreline
- 15/04/2013 14:56 - Man stabbed dead in Tumaga
- 06/04/2013 00:00 - Sheryn Regis new single “Sinungaling Mong Puso”
- 01/04/2013 00:00 - DENR CENRO West to bets: Don’t nail campaign materials on trees
- 01/04/2013 00:00 - Vendor hacked, hurt in Mampang