Monday, 22 April 2013 14:13
Despite the black propaganda hurled against him by other candidates belonging to the Team P-Noy, mayoralty aspirant Congressman Erbie Fabian yesterday said he is not bothered by all the mudslinging.
“I am a man of principle I will always maintain my campaign at a high level. I will not hit them below the belt, this is how I was raised by my parents,” Fabian said.
It is obvious that in rallies of Team P-Noy led by Mayor Celso Lobregat and Congresswoman Isabelle Climaco use barangay chairmen to hit Fabian.
It is obviously clear that barangay officials are supposed to be apolitical under Comelec guidelines however, these barangay leaders are being used by the Team P-Noy to malign and destroy the credibility and honor of Fabian.
“I will respect their opinion I will not hit them back. I will always focus on the campaign trail. The Zamboangueños are intelligent voters they cannot be dictated,” Fabian said.
By: Nonong santiago
- 25/04/2013 13:07 - WMSU Architecture studes win painting contest
- 25/04/2013 13:05 - Jalosjos sees favorable decision from Supreme Court
- 25/04/2013 13:02 - Zubiri urges government to institute long-term care for senior citizens
- 24/04/2013 14:38 - Man stabs friend in drinking bout By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 24/04/2013 14:35 - Zamboangueño band ‘Amistad’ making waves in Metro Manila By RG Antonet A. Go
- 22/04/2013 14:11 - Jimenez hits mayor
- 22/04/2013 14:09 - Vaño: Honest cops not rare breed in the PNP
- 17/04/2013 00:00 - Drug pusher arrested
- 17/04/2013 00:00 - Fetus found at Sinunuc shoreline
- 15/04/2013 14:56 - Man stabbed dead in Tumaga