Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:38
A catering service crew was stabbed and seriously wounded by his co-worker in a heated altercation in Barangay Roque, this city, last weekend.
Police identified the victim as Jonathan Manlangit y Sali, 21, single, a stay-in worker of Zamboanga Seafoods Catering and a native of Liloy Municipality, Zamboanga del Norte Province.
The victim who suffered stab wound in his back was brought to Ciudad Medical Zamboanga hospital for medical treatment.
Reports identified the suspect as Romulo Remontal y Gabotero, 19, single, a stay-in worker of the said establishment.
Initial investigation disclosed that the victim and the suspect were having a drinking session when due to a heated argument the victim was stabbed by his drinking partner.
Responding policemen of Sta. Maria Police Station conducted a follow-up investigation and arrested the suspect.
The suspect, Remontal, was temporarily detained at the police station pending investigation and filing of appropriate charges in court.
- 25/04/2013 13:08 - Prioritize basic social services - Mike Apostol
- 25/04/2013 13:08 - Police hold lecture on proper radio communication
- 25/04/2013 13:07 - WMSU Architecture studes win painting contest
- 25/04/2013 13:05 - Jalosjos sees favorable decision from Supreme Court
- 25/04/2013 13:02 - Zubiri urges government to institute long-term care for senior citizens
- 24/04/2013 14:35 - Zamboangueño band ‘Amistad’ making waves in Metro Manila By RG Antonet A. Go
- 22/04/2013 14:13 - Fabian not bothered by black propaganda
- 22/04/2013 14:11 - Jimenez hits mayor
- 22/04/2013 14:09 - Vaño: Honest cops not rare breed in the PNP
- 17/04/2013 00:00 - Drug pusher arrested