Thursday, 02 May 2013 15:10
A farmer was hacked and wounded by his neighbor during a heated argument at Sitio Logpond, Barangay Tictapul, this city, last Monday.
The victim was identified as Allan Amil, of legal age, single and a resident of the same place.
Amil told police investigator that his neighbor, Buenvideno Sineneng, of legal age, also from the said barangay, was responsible for the incident.
Vitali Police Station commander Sr. Inspector Joel Tuttuh said the victim was at the residence of the suspect and thereat, a heated argument ensued between them and the latter suddenly pulled out a bolo then hack the former.
Probers said the victim sustained hack wound at the back of his body and rushed to Vitali Lying-in Center for medical treatment.
Sineneng immediately escaped after the incident and now the subject of the police manhunt operation.
Motive of the incident was due to their old personal grudge.
Appropriate case was readied by the police against the suspect in court.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 10/05/2013 13:04 - PerryScope
- 09/05/2013 13:28 - Fuerza City wide motorcade today
- 08/05/2013 13:19 - CEB offers P99 seats to Dubai
- 08/05/2013 13:12 - JMC Philippines stirs up SUV Market with the New Orion
- 02/05/2013 15:11 - Erbie Fuerza draws blue print for ending blackouts
- 02/05/2013 15:09 - Lobregat experiences lowest moment in his political career: Monsi
- 27/04/2013 12:54 - Bam Aquino bats for anti-corruption
- 27/04/2013 12:52 - Two-day Bridal Fair opens today
- 27/04/2013 12:49 - Ex-mayor in Lugus denies violating election rules
- 26/04/2013 13:10 - KAKAMPI MO ANG BATAS.SYNDICATED, ENGLISH. 25 APRIL 2013