Tuesday, 28 May 2013 00:00
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
A suspected member of “tad-tad” sect was arrested for crimes in Sitio Malandi, Barangay Patalon of this city yesterday.
Personnel of Labuan Police Station and 3rd Mobile Company of the Regional Public Safety Battalion armed with warrant of arrest apprehended Ernel De Leon y Delos Santos, 30, married, on crimes of frustrated homicide docketed under criminal case number 27754 with bail bond of P24,000; direct assault to a person in authority under criminal case number 50599 and attempted homicide under criminal case number 50600.
Labuan Police Station commander Sr. Inspector Chester Natividad said the frustrated homicide case was issued by RTC Judge Honorable Gregorio V. Dela Peña III.
The accused was brought to the police station pending his proper turn over to the court for the issuance of the commitment order to Zamboanga City Reformatory Center (ZCRC).
Natividad disclosed that the companion of De Leon identified Russel Bucoy y De Leon , 27, married, of Sitio Sapa Seco, Patalon, with the same warrants of arrest, was earlier arrested by the authorities.
Bucoy is presently detained at ZCRC while waiting for the hearing of their case in court. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)
- 05/06/2013 00:00 - Salvage victim recovered in Sta. Catalina identified
- 05/06/2013 00:00 - Zareb and Zaresa in bowling clash
- 01/06/2013 00:00 - KAKAMPI MO ANG BATAS.SYNDICATED, ENGLISH. 31 MAY 2013
- 01/06/2013 00:00 - An excerpt from the speech of ZCCIFI President Pedro Rufo Soliven at the NCC Forum on May 23, 2013
- 28/05/2013 00:00 - Pareja ready to work even without committee
- 23/05/2013 00:00 - KAKAMPI MO ANG BATAS By Atty. Batas Mauricio
- 23/05/2013 00:00 - Harmony Village festival in Pitogo, Brgy. Sinunuc set on May 25-30
- 23/05/2013 00:00 - DOST-IX upgrades metal shop in Ipil
- 21/05/2013 13:24 - ADVOCACY MINDANOW
- 21/05/2013 13:22 - KAKAMPI MO ANG BATAS may 21, 2013