Wednesday, 05 June 2013 00:00
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
The local police have identified the salvage victim found at a swampy vacant lot in Barangay Sta. Catalina, this city, last Monday.
Police Investigator PO2 Herod Tacbobo identified the victim as Richard Hataie y Cawili, 39, married, and a resident of Barangay Guisao, this city.
Tacbobo said that the family of the victim appeared and positively identified Hataie at Villa Funeral Homes while undergoing post mortem examination.
Report showed that the cadaver of the victim was dumped at the back portion of Pulmano building in Sta. Catalina after it was discovered by Elmer Bustillo, a construction worker.
The victim has visible wound on his head which is possibly the cause of his death.
Police investigation revealed that the victim left home and went to Barangay Mampang, this city, purposely to get some fruits from his relatives but he failed to return home as averred by the family.
Further investigation is being conducted to establish the identity of the perpetrator/s and the motive of the killing.
- 06/06/2013 00:00 - KAKAMPI MO ANG BATAS By Atty. Batas Mauricio
- 05/06/2013 00:00 - Forensics for 2013 polls; DOH woes
- 05/06/2013 00:00 - PAZ’s Romance with Barangays
- 05/06/2013 00:00 - Satan – his abominable influence over creation
- 05/06/2013 00:00 - Man knifed by brod-in-law during drinking spree in Ayala
- 05/06/2013 00:00 - Zareb and Zaresa in bowling clash
- 01/06/2013 00:00 - KAKAMPI MO ANG BATAS.SYNDICATED, ENGLISH. 31 MAY 2013
- 01/06/2013 00:00 - An excerpt from the speech of ZCCIFI President Pedro Rufo Soliven at the NCC Forum on May 23, 2013
- 28/05/2013 00:00 - Pareja ready to work even without committee
- 28/05/2013 00:00 - “Tad-tad” cult member arrested on case of frustrated homicide