Thursday, 11 July 2013 14:59
An electrician was found dead inside their electronic shop along Governor Camins Avenue, this city, yesterday dawn.
Police identified the Noel Seruela y Discallas, 29, separated, a native of Antoledo, Labason Municipality, Zamboanga del Norte Province (ZDNP) and temporarily staying at E.M. Enterprises at Governor Camins Avenue.
Report disclosed that the owner of the shop called the attention of the victim but there was no reply until she approached and found out that he was already dead.
According to the investigation, the victim was having a drinking spree with his co-workers and after consuming bottles of beer, he left the group and went to sleep until he was discovered dead the following day.
Probers said that there were no traces of foul-play in the incident and it was believed he have died of natural death.
The cadaver was brought to Villa Funeral Homes for post mortem examination.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 23/07/2013 13:43 - Wealth Sharing annex is for people, for nation - GPH peace panel chief
- 23/07/2013 13:43 - Fisherman shot dead in Taluksangay
- 23/07/2013 13:39 - CENRO Guipos implements the Barangay Forest Program
- 23/07/2013 13:35 - DAR Zambo Sibugay distributes 1, 489 hectares of land to 989 ARBs
- 23/07/2013 13:12 - DENR-IX observes 2013 National Disability Prevention and Rehabilitation (NDPR) Week
- 10/07/2013 16:19 - Elong gears for massive anti-crime crackdown
- 09/07/2013 14:02 - DMII Mujer Center holds free clinic
- 08/07/2013 15:39 - In the realm of patience & sacrifice
- 07/07/2013 00:00 - 81-yr-old man found dead inside house in Buenavista
- 06/07/2013 12:26 - Zambo Nat’l High School-West marks 27th Foundation Day