Thursday, 18 July 2013 00:00
A suspected drug pusher was arrested by personnel of the Ayala Police Station during a buy-bust operation at Zone 7, Barangay Ayala, this city, the other day.
Ayala Police Station commander Sr. Inspector Edilberto Alvarez identified the suspect as Joey Estrada y Bacatan, 28, married and a resident of the same place.
Alvarez said the police poseur-buyer engaged in an illegal drug transaction with the suspect and sold a small sized transparent sachet containing alleged shabu worth P400 at about 6:40 p.m. of Sunday.
Probers said during the transaction, the police immediately arrested the suspect.
The suspect and the confiscated items were brought to the police station for detention and safekeeping.
A case for violation of R.A. 9165, otherwise known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, was forwarded to the city prosecutor’s office against the suspect.
By: Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 03/08/2013 15:16 - Ford hikes stake in China's Jiangling Motors to 31.5%
- 03/08/2013 15:13 - JMC's new production site begins operation, manufacturer to bring new Ford SUV to China
- 25/07/2013 15:46 - Police chief proposes two plates for motorcycles
- 19/07/2013 00:00 - DOST announces opening of Foreign PhD scholarship
- 19/07/2013 00:00 - NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 18/07/2013 00:00 - 7th TravelXchange attracts more participants
- 17/07/2013 00:00 - Government employee shot dead, wife hurt
- 17/07/2013 00:00 - Construction group wins at 1st Despalo Dart tourney
- 17/07/2013 00:00 - VINODURIO a Zamboangueño-made white wine gets international gold award
- 23/07/2013 13:43 - Wealth Sharing annex is for people, for nation - GPH peace panel chief