Thursday, 04 November 2010 12:34
Principal Lutchi Castelo-Rimando of Culianan National High School (HS) in Zamboanga City successfully defended last weekend in Cagayan de Oro City her dissertation in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Education (Ed. D.).
Rimando’s research study is entitled “Teachers Personality and Students’ Performance of Secondary Schools of Zamboanga City Division.”
Her panel of examiners, which gave her a “PASS” rating, was chaired by Dr. Edgar S. Balbuena, president of the Dapitan City – based Jose Rizal Memorial State University (JRSU) with Dr. Wilfredo D. Carreon, Jr., Dr. Erlinda N. Magallanes and Dr. Zenaida G. Gersanda (of the Commission on Higher Education) as members.
Dr. Heidi M. Panique served as Rimando’s adviser while her husband, Dr. Antonio P. Rimando, former Zamboanga City Schools division superintendent, acted as her statistician.
The Culianan NHS principal completed her ED. D. academic requirements at the then Zamboanga City AE College (now Universidad de Zamboanga) Graduate School then under Dean Dr. Anicia Alvarez.
By Esperanza Lazo
- 08/11/2010 09:45 - No basis of comparison between P-Noy, Obama - Coloma
- 07/11/2010 17:19 - BSP revises rules on officer positions in family-controlled banks
- 07/11/2010 17:18 - Mindanao fruit processors adopt HACCP, looking to widen global market reach
- 04/11/2010 12:37 - CLARET-Red Roosters, Mindanao Region Passerelle Champion
- 04/11/2010 12:36 - SuperFerry fares to Visayas at P588, to Mindanao at P888 on Nov. 3 – 5
- 03/11/2010 13:28 - Road to Paradise, Road to Poverty
- 28/10/2010 13:02 - Culture of Peace enforces Student Leadership Aldrin Abdurahim/Albert Arcilla
- 28/10/2010 12:59 - AboitizPower supplies power to Benguet Corp.
- 28/10/2010 12:58 - PBSP, Citibank, Dutch group want 100 Pinoy MSMEs in online biz tilt
- 28/10/2010 12:58 - No Filipino casualty in Sumatra quake, but 113 locals reported dead