Thursday, 04 November 2010 12:36
SUPERFERRY has again opened its Todo Todo Sail Sale promo this November with fares from Manila to the Visayas, and vice versa, at only P588 and to Mindanao at P888. The promo fares are for sale from November 3 to 5 for passengers planning to travel from November 15 to December 15, 2010 and from January 11 to 31, 2011.
The promo rates apply to all accommodations – Super, Mega, Tourist, Cabin, and Stateroom. The Todo Todo Sail Sale fares are inclusive of fuel surcharge, security fee and 12% VAT.
“This SuperFerry promo makes us still one of the lowest-priced fares compared to other alternatives,” said SuperFerry VP for Marketing Andrew Deyto.
Deyto added that passengers will get the lowest possible fares if they book online through www.superferry.com.ph .
SuperFerry also offers baggage allowance of up to 50 kilograms, while excess baggage is charged at a minimal P20 per kilo for Visayas-bound passengers and P25 per kilo for those going to Mindanao.
Limited allocation is offered for those traveling from December 1 to 15 so customers who plan to travel on these dates are encouraged to book right away.
All year-round, SuperFerry also offers the Tripid fares that are priced based on lead-time and other considerations. “This means that the earlier you book, the cheaper the rate,” said Deyto.
The cheapest rate under the Tripid promo fares is P750 for Manila to Visayas trip and vice versa.
“We have also increased our frequency to key destinations to give our passengers more travel options,” Deyto added. For Cebu, SuperFerry has ncreased its frequency to six times a week and five times a week for Cagayan de Oro. SuperFerry is also in Bacolod three times a week while it now calls Iligan City twice a week.
SuperFerry ticket delivery is available in Metro Manila and selected areas in Luzon and Cebu. It is also the first carrier to accept ticket payments over the internet using the ATM PIN. Citibank cardholders may also pay through SMS via Citi Mobile.
For more information, customers may call the SuperFerry hotline (02)528-7000 or Text SFTEXT your message and send to 2327 for Globe and TM subscribers or 0917-890-2327 for Smart, Talk 'N Text and other networks. They may also visit www.superferry.com.ph, or email email@example.com.
SuperFerry is a unit of Aboitiz Transport System, the only integrated transport and supply chain solutions provider in the country.
- 08/11/2010 09:46 - P-Noy says no urgent need for a Cabinet revamp
- 08/11/2010 09:45 - No basis of comparison between P-Noy, Obama - Coloma
- 07/11/2010 17:19 - BSP revises rules on officer positions in family-controlled banks
- 07/11/2010 17:18 - Mindanao fruit processors adopt HACCP, looking to widen global market reach
- 04/11/2010 12:37 - CLARET-Red Roosters, Mindanao Region Passerelle Champion
- 04/11/2010 12:34 - Culinan HS Principal defends doctoral dissertation
- 03/11/2010 13:28 - Road to Paradise, Road to Poverty
- 28/10/2010 13:02 - Culture of Peace enforces Student Leadership Aldrin Abdurahim/Albert Arcilla
- 28/10/2010 12:59 - AboitizPower supplies power to Benguet Corp.
- 28/10/2010 12:58 - PBSP, Citibank, Dutch group want 100 Pinoy MSMEs in online biz tilt