Sunday, 03 November 2013 00:00
The Zamboanga Consortium for Health Research & Development (ZCHRD) is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the 2014 Department of Science and Technology – Philippine Council for Health Research (DOST-PCHRD) – GruppoMedica Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis in Herbal Medicine.
The award given is to motivate students, with the guidance of their faculty adviser to view undergraduate thesis as an excellent opportunity to contribute to national interest. The award recognizes relevant and innovative research works on herbal medicine that can lead to practical and/or commercial applications.
The search is open to all undergraduate Colleges of Pharmacy, Chemistry, Nursing and Arts & Sciences students who have completed their thesis projects on medicinal plants in the current school year. The nominations should be made by the students’ faculty adviser and endorsed by the College Dean. A maximum of three (3) thesis projects are allowed per school/college.
The GruppoMedica Inc. will be giving a cash prize of P60,000 for the 1st prize (P42,000 for the student, P12,000 for the mentor, and P6,000 for the school); P40,000 for the 2nd prize (P28,000 for the student, P8,000 for the mentor, and P4,000 for the school); and P20,000 for the 3rd prize (P14,000 for the student, P4,000 for the mentor, and P2,000 for the school).
Deadline for screening of nominations by the consortium will be on January 13, 2014 and announcement for the shortlisted nominations will be on March 20, 2014.
For queries, you may contact Mr. John Apolinario at the DOST-IX Office, Pettit Barracks, Zamboanga City with tel. nos. (062) 991-1024 or (062) 992-1114.
- 11/12/2013 16:28 - Notice of Hearing
- 03/12/2013 00:00 - Sports Dec. 1, 2013 Southern Bullpups in smashing title retention debut
- 30/11/2013 00:00 - NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 30/11/2013 00:00 - Zamcelco collection outlets open on November 30 (Saturday)
- 03/11/2013 00:00 - At evacuation center Love blooms between 2 evacuees
- 03/11/2013 00:00 - Week of Peace 2013 celebration bared
- 29/10/2013 14:51 - 77 fire trainees complete 3-month BFP recruit course
- 20/10/2013 00:00 - Letter to the Editor
- 20/10/2013 00:00 - Mas grabe man!” (“It worsens!”)
- 26/09/2013 00:00 - DSWD profiles Zambo evacuees for more orderly relief operations