Wednesday, 11 December 2013 16:28
The Committee on Ordinances and Resolutions of the Sangguniang Panlungsod, this city, will conduct a public hearing on Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon to be held at the Sangguniang Panlungsod Session Hall, R.T. Lim Boulevard, this city, to discuss Proposed Ordinance No. 2013-40 entitled “An Ordinance Strengthening The City’s Interfaith Program Through The Creation Of The City Interfaith Council And Mandating The Establishment Of The Interfaith Desks And Focal Points And Providing Funds Therefor.”
In view of the importance of the matter to be discussed, we trust that you will be present at this hearing.
City of Zamboanga, Philippines, December 9, 2013.
(Sgd.) ZENAIDA C. JAYME
- 05/06/2014 15:59 - More people, more garbage!
- 10/04/2014 15:11 - Understanding Your Child’s Report Card Sharon A. Veloso
- 08/04/2014 16:23 - 631 farmers complete UOA course on rice postharvest and consumption
- 01/04/2014 00:00 - Bangsamoro deal a shining peace model for the world - Nonviolent Peaceforce
- 28/03/2014 13:27 - DSWD-NHTU IX gathers ZamPen LGUs for 2nd round Household Assessment orientation
- 03/12/2013 00:00 - Sports Dec. 1, 2013 Southern Bullpups in smashing title retention debut
- 30/11/2013 00:00 - NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 30/11/2013 00:00 - Zamcelco collection outlets open on November 30 (Saturday)
- 03/11/2013 00:00 - At evacuation center Love blooms between 2 evacuees
- 03/11/2013 00:00 - Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis in Herbal Medicine, open for nomination