Saturday, 12 July 2014 14:58
The demand of being “educated” lies solely on the individual’s perseverance to pursue life’s important milestone for brighter future. Education in our country is seen as vital especially to families in an average and below average social status. They visualize education as hope and life’s priceless possession. In the present situation, struggle on completion on tertiary level becomes crucial and quiet alarming. Research revealed that only one out of ten grade one pupils finish tertiary or obtained college degree due to many factors that a social community has. Adding up the tuition hikes in some state universities and colleges may result to educational-financial problem to Filipino families may avail.
There are still considered fortunate to be in the limelight of educating themselves for they have passed standards of educational institutions require, others may identify them as “Iskolar ng Bayan”. Great responsibility lies on their shoulders for they share hope not only for themselves.
One has no monopoly of knowledge, if one is labelled as “educated” he must know how to see beyond what is seen and knows how to acknowledge individual differences listens and understand beyond horizons. Education may be expensive among others but if only one tries to work hard maximizing his own potentials assessing every possibility to excel and reach greater heights surely he can make a difference.
Education brings opportunities among those who excel much in their chosen field, it opens new window for brighter future and offers pathways towards great success. We reap what we sow as what we say. Greater challenge is ahead of us as we continue to journey path of education so as to ane may be called “educated” but in the end, “Respect” defines being educated.
By Jemma Saavedra Book
- 12/08/2014 13:36 - ZCWD conducts pipe Inspection, leak detection
- 11/08/2014 14:48 - San Roque indigent children avail feeding program
- 31/07/2014 11:54 - Culianan National High School Batch ’95 conducts blood letting
- 12/07/2014 15:08 - Public Service
- 12/07/2014 15:06 - Notice of Public Hearing
- 11/07/2014 14:57 - A Path to Peace Trainers’ Training Program
- 27/06/2014 13:44 - MAPZACARA receives coco sugar processing equipment from DTI
- 27/06/2014 13:42 - From the Ashes of Conflict: ZNHS-West Shines Again
- 27/06/2014 13:41 - RPMC IX Introduces Project Information System
- 27/06/2014 13:40 - Sinunuc Transfiguration Parish: Newest DMII Circle initiated