Thursday, 31 July 2014 11:54
Culianan National High School Batch ’95 headed by Ms. Girlie F. Cabayacruz conducted blood letting on July 18, 2014 at CNHS Multi-Purpose Hall, in support of July as blood month.
The activity aimed to make the community aware of the importance of donating blood and to share even a little to our blood bank as cases of dengue continuously increase. Dr. Ma. Eileen B. Ruste, Philippine Red Cross representative, stressed on the benefits one gets in donating blood.
Culianan National High School principal Dr. Melanie A. Minez, commended Batch ’95 for initiating the activity and is looking forward for similar activities in the future.
The blood letting was one of the activities of Culianan National High School 47th Foundation Day. It was participated by the teachers, parents, and alumni of the school.
By: Judith Agnes P. Anglacer
- 14/08/2014 12:04 - UN Population Fund and Global Citizen Launch – Mobilizing People to Say “Youth Matter!”
- 14/08/2014 12:03 - No transactions and collection on August 16, 2014 (Saturday)
- 12/08/2014 13:38 - Deles asks for help to sustain Bangsamoro peace pact
- 12/08/2014 13:36 - ZCWD conducts pipe Inspection, leak detection
- 11/08/2014 14:48 - San Roque indigent children avail feeding program
- 12/07/2014 15:08 - Public Service
- 12/07/2014 15:06 - Notice of Public Hearing
- 12/07/2014 14:58 - EDUCATION: Window to a New World
- 11/07/2014 14:57 - A Path to Peace Trainers’ Training Program
- 27/06/2014 13:44 - MAPZACARA receives coco sugar processing equipment from DTI