Tuesday, 12 August 2014 13:36
The Zamboanga City Water District has committed to deliver safe and potable water to all the 54 barangays it is currently serving, and to steadily reach all the 98 barangays in the city.
Along this line, ZCWD is continuously dedicated to enable the transport of drinkable water to every resident, as an obligation which affirms “Agua es Vida.” That ultimately, water is life.
The Leak Detection Team together with Area I -Operations Group, led the ocular inspection last August 6, 2014 at 8:00 in the evening. The team took the task of clearing the pipe valves and doing necessary adjustments at Logoy Jutay to give better water pressure to barangays Talon-Talon and Mampang.
Water delivery through injection was also providedto residents in Zone II in Barangay Sucabon to augment the water requirement in the said locality. Efforts weremade after residents complained about low water pressure after an establishment in the said area underwent a repair as to itswater connection.
As such, the area is currently being monitored for possible illegal connection/tapping, and a follow-up assessment shall have to be done to settle the said claims.
Likewise, the team also checked for potential leakage at Ortega, Tetuan for which the team confirmed the presence of such, and scheduled the same for immediate repair.
By: Montee E. Domingo-ZCWD, OIC-PRO
- 14/08/2014 12:05 - DOT9 to conduct Seminar on Community Guiding
- 14/08/2014 12:05 - BFAR launches nationwide Fish-sing hymn making contest
- 14/08/2014 12:04 - UN Population Fund and Global Citizen Launch – Mobilizing People to Say “Youth Matter!”
- 14/08/2014 12:03 - No transactions and collection on August 16, 2014 (Saturday)
- 12/08/2014 13:38 - Deles asks for help to sustain Bangsamoro peace pact
- 11/08/2014 14:48 - San Roque indigent children avail feeding program
- 31/07/2014 11:54 - Culianan National High School Batch ’95 conducts blood letting
- 12/07/2014 15:08 - Public Service
- 12/07/2014 15:06 - Notice of Public Hearing
- 12/07/2014 14:58 - EDUCATION: Window to a New World