Thursday, 14 August 2014 12:05
The Department of Tourism – Region IX (DOT9) will be conducting a Community Guiding Seminar exclusive for Zamboanga City residents in September 2014, in time for the upcoming Zamboanga Hermosa Festival which is expected to draw in an influx of tourists.
This seven-day seminar is part of DOT9’s effort of promoting and developing tourism in the city to help create opportunities, generate jobs and provide quality service to tourists in the unique Zamboangueño way. It will also equip the participants with the knowledge and ability to assist, facilitate, entertain and guide tourists.
Participation is open to tourism practitioners, professionals, students who have reached at least two (2) years in college and those seeking for employment opportunities in the tourism industry.
Interested applicants are to submit their resume with photo at the DOT9 office or through email at email@example.com on or before August 22, 2014 (Friday). They will be entertained on a first come, first served basis. Prequalified applicants will be contacted by Mr. Wenz Galeza, DOT9’s Training Officer.
For more information, you may call our office through the following numbers: (062) 993 0030, (062) 955 2477 and 0917 710 5219.
- 04/09/2014 14:03 - WHAT IS eMEDiA?
- 15/08/2014 13:20 - Creating friendly spaces for adolescence, youth reproductive health
- 15/08/2014 13:17 - Libya repatriates to receive financial assistance from OWWA
- 14/08/2014 13:05 - 10K Monetary Assistance to Repatriated OFWs from Libya
- 14/08/2014 13:05 - 2nd BIMP-EAGA and IMT-GT Trade Fair and Business Leaders’ Conference
- 14/08/2014 12:05 - BFAR launches nationwide Fish-sing hymn making contest
- 14/08/2014 12:04 - UN Population Fund and Global Citizen Launch – Mobilizing People to Say “Youth Matter!”
- 14/08/2014 12:03 - No transactions and collection on August 16, 2014 (Saturday)
- 12/08/2014 13:38 - Deles asks for help to sustain Bangsamoro peace pact
- 12/08/2014 13:36 - ZCWD conducts pipe Inspection, leak detection