Thursday, 25 November 2010 09:57
Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Raul Bacalzo on Tuesday formally administered the oath of office to 58 senior officers, led by the Deputy Chief for Operations Deputy Director General Benjamin Belarmino.
Earlier, President Benigno S. Aquino III approved the promotion of Belarmino, who is the PNP’s number three in command, to the rank of three-star police general.
The President also approved the promotion of 57 PNP senior officers effective Nov. 17 upon the recommendation of Bacalzo and Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) Secretary Jesse Robredo, who is also the chairman of the National Police Commission (Napolcom).
Among those who took their oath were Director Danilo Q Abarzosa, Director for Human Resource and Doctrine Development (DHRDD); Director Rolando Añonuevo, Director for Integrated Police Operations in Southern Luzon (DIPO-SL); Director Arturo Cacdac Jr., Director for Investigation and Detective Management (DIDM); Director Jaime Calungsud Jr., Director for Integrated Police Operations in Visayas (DIPO-Vis), and Director Lani-O Nerez, Director for Research and Development (DRD).
Those who took their oath as chief superintendents or equivalent to the military’s brigadier general were Danilo Constantino, Executive Officer, Directorate for Operations; Francisco Cristobal Jr., Deputy Director, DIPO-Western Mindanao; Agrimero Cruz Jr., PNP Spokesman; Pepito Domantay, Executive Officer, DRD; Gil Hitosis, Executive Officer, DPCR; Edgardo Ladao, District Director, Northern Police District; Henry Losañes, Executive Officer, DHRDD; Angelito Pacia, Director, Information Technology Management Service (ITMS); Arnulfo Perez, Executive Officer, Directorate for Logistics, and Jose Erwin Villacorte, Executive Officer, DPRM.
Also promoted to higher rank were 42 police senior superintendents assigned to various positions in the PNP’s National Support Units and Police Regional Offices.
The new police colonels are Ray Baltazar Aguiling, IG; Emmanuel Aranas, CLG; Arthur Felix Asis, PRO3; Rodolfo Azurin Jr., PRO CALABARZON; Renee Balagot, HS; Ramiro Bausa, PCRG; Jesus Cambay Jr., NCRPO; Edwin Capanzana, PRO MIMAROPA; Inocentes Capuno, PRO Caraga; Ulysses Caton, FS; Tomasito Clet, PRO8; Fernando Cristobal Jr., PRO2; Ramon De Guzman, FS; Eric Vahn Dela Rama, PRO ARMM; Rustom Duran, PRO10; Sofronio Ecaldre, PRO9; Peter Guibong, DPRM; Reynaldo Jagmis, MG; Rodelio Jocson, PRO ARMM; Gregorio Lim, PRO MIMAROPA; John Lopez, CES.
Also promoted to senior superintendents were Domingo Lucas, PRO2; Ronald Macapagal, IG; Jaime Macarilay, HPG; Loreto Malaybalay, PRO MIMAROPA; Job Marasigan, LSS; Dante Narag, PRO2; Crizaldo Nieves, PRO Caraga; Abad Osit, NCRPO; Rene Pamuspusan, HSS; Verlito Paredes, MG; Ma. Asuncion Placino, PCRG; Celso Regencia, PRO 10; Abraham Rojas, FS; Dennis Sabido, PRO12; Pendatun Salalima, PRO ARMM; Nestor Sator, CLG; Rhodel Sermonia, PRO6; Jesse Sto. Domingo, PNPTS; Dominador Tubon, CSG; Mamerto Valencia, PRO MIMAROPA, and Mariano Luis Verzosa Jr., PRO1. (PNA)
- 30/11/2010 11:43 - No deployment ban in South Korea - Baldoz
- 26/11/2010 12:16 - Tuna industry players call for establishment of a fisheries department
- 26/11/2010 12:15 - 32 undocumented OFWs nabbed in Saudi Arabia
- 26/11/2010 12:15 - Office of the President takes over control of PCSO
- 25/11/2010 09:57 - Filipino households income up 19% last year
- 25/11/2010 09:56 - Palace revising crisis management manual
- 25/11/2010 09:56 - Gov’t PIOs urged to institute feedback mechanism for government programs
- 25/11/2010 09:55 - P-Noy: Live coverage of Maguindanao massacre hearings would show the world 'justice is taking its proper course'
- 25/11/2010 09:54 - Palace tells bishops: Heed the Pope's call
- 22/11/2010 09:40 - Facebook messaging poses risks for users - tech watchdog: AFP