Friday, 27 February 2015 14:52
The OWWA RWO-IX has extended an airport assistance to an OFW from Jeddah, KSA who died recently. The remain of an OFW was identified as a certain Nasil Ahajani, 24 years old, from Lantawan Basilan who died due to cardiac arrest.
Wilma Ahajani, the mother of the OFW said , the victim was the bread winner of the family. He worked as a cashier in a certain bakery in Jeddah for almost 3 years., “he was expected to get married to his fiancée this year” Wilma said.
OWWA Regional Director Dr. Hassan Gabra T. Jumdain, said this is part of OWWA’s Social Services and family services under the Repatriation Program, “Repatriation includes bringing distressed OFW’s back to the country or bringing back of human remains to their respective families” Jumdain said.
Wilma thanked the OWWA RWO-9 headed by Dr. Hassan Gabra T. Jumdain for the immediate responses as they seek assistance on OWWA’s programs and services. (Jazmine Vanessa S. Upao)
- 09/02/2017 11:45 - Abu Sayyaf casualties in Sulu military operations now at 8
- 08/02/2017 13:56 - Letter to the Editor
- 08/02/2017 13:55 - FERNDALE CROWNED NBTC CHAMP IN SMASHING WIN OVER UZTHS
- 17/03/2015 14:04 - Four hurt in road accident
- 03/03/2015 14:15 - OWWA releases P1.6 million burial benefits to 13 OFW families
- 25/02/2015 12:04 - Zambo TMS attend Davao training
- 25/02/2015 12:02 - Final screening for Golden Crescent Achievement Awards (leadership category) on February 28
- 13/02/2015 13:43 - KSA-based alumnus donates Archi books to WMSU
- 05/02/2015 12:02 - Special Education
- 05/02/2015 11:50 - DILG-9 bares priority for 2015