Thursday, 16 February 2017 14:25
The Social Security System (SSS) presented the value of SSS membership to employees of the Bureau of Fire Protection Regional Office IX during its flag raising ceremony on February 6, at the Zamboanga City District Central Fire Station, Mayor Cesar C. Climaco Avenue, this city.
SSS Operations Legal Department Atty. Jacinto T. Felizarta (right, in white) invited the uniformed personnel to consider joining the state-run pension fund to augment their life insurance or future pension from the National Government with additional layer of social security benefits and privileges from the SSS.
- 20/02/2017 13:39 - Beng brings deportees issue to DILG, DSWD
- 20/02/2017 13:33 - Pareja asks military to set-up detachments in Eleven islands
- 18/02/2017 13:09 - Freely Receive, Freely Give
- 17/02/2017 14:17 - Aboitiz, Mindanao electric coops give relief packs to flood victims
- 17/02/2017 14:16 - SSS urges Congress to pass law to expedite flexibility in investments
- 09/02/2017 11:45 - Abu Sayyaf casualties in Sulu military operations now at 8
- 08/02/2017 13:56 - Letter to the Editor
- 08/02/2017 13:55 - FERNDALE CROWNED NBTC CHAMP IN SMASHING WIN OVER UZTHS
- 17/03/2015 14:04 - Four hurt in road accident
- 03/03/2015 14:15 - OWWA releases P1.6 million burial benefits to 13 OFW families