Wednesday, 22 February 2017 12:15
The Social Security System (SSS) assures its pensioners and the public that the additional P1,000 benefit is ready for release, as soon the written order from Malacañang is received by the agency.
SSS President and Chief Executive Officer Emmanuel F. Dooc said that the SSS already made the necessary arrangements with the depository banks, and has adjusted its IT system given the recomputed monthly pensions and is only awaiting for the signed order.
“The SSS has already prepared everything and we are ready to deposit the additional benefit to the pensioners' accounts. We just need to wait for the signed order which will give us the full authority to implement the additional benefit,” said Dooc.
As a government entity, any action by the SSS must have legal basis, he said. (SSS)
- 24/02/2017 14:07 - City fetes 2017 local achievers, ZFF winners tonight
- 24/02/2017 14:06 - Businesswoman loses bag to snatchers
- 24/02/2017 14:06 - Mild quake in Zambo del Sur
- 23/02/2017 13:15 - Keeping Pamucutan Smiling
- 22/02/2017 12:16 - Dia de Alcalde serves La Paz folks
- 22/02/2017 12:15 - WMSU, DOST launch Innovation Center for Metals and Engineering
- 21/02/2017 13:23 - (In support of K-12 Program) Host community high schools receive techvoc equipment from AboitizPower
- 20/02/2017 13:39 - Beng brings deportees issue to DILG, DSWD
- 20/02/2017 13:33 - Pareja asks military to set-up detachments in Eleven islands
- 18/02/2017 13:09 - Freely Receive, Freely Give