Wednesday, 22 February 2017 12:16
Mayor Beng Climaco touched base with residents of La Paz, as she spearheaded the outreach mission dubbed Dia del Alcalde in the barangay Tuesday.
Held in line with her priority thrust on Security, Health and Education, the Dia del Alcalde program is the city government’s service caravan provided free services offered by personnel from the City Health Office, City Civil Registrar, City Veterinarian, City Agriculturist and office of the City Mayor.
Some 500 indigent residents of La Paz- young and old alike, benefited from the wide-array of services offered for free by the local government. Free eye-care was also provided courtesy of a private company and free hair cut and other services were also offered through the generosity Task Force Zamboanga.
Mayor Climaco emphasized anew that the Dia del Alcalde program forms part of her SHE program and will be visiting all barangays in the city regardless of distance and location.
The outreach mission likewise provided the chief executive the opportunity to dialogue with barangay officials and the residents regarding priority infrastructure projects implemented and set to be implemented in La Paz.
The La Paz activity was the fourth for this year. The first was held in Pamucutan followed by Malagutay last January. Last week, the Dia del Alcalde visited Cabaluay. (Sheila Covarrubias)
- 25/02/2017 13:16 - Beng, PNP inspect new police headquarters
- 24/02/2017 14:07 - City fetes 2017 local achievers, ZFF winners tonight
- 24/02/2017 14:06 - Businesswoman loses bag to snatchers
- 24/02/2017 14:06 - Mild quake in Zambo del Sur
- 23/02/2017 13:15 - Keeping Pamucutan Smiling
- 22/02/2017 12:15 - SSS assures release of P1,000 additional benefit
- 22/02/2017 12:15 - WMSU, DOST launch Innovation Center for Metals and Engineering
- 21/02/2017 13:23 - (In support of K-12 Program) Host community high schools receive techvoc equipment from AboitizPower
- 20/02/2017 13:39 - Beng brings deportees issue to DILG, DSWD
- 20/02/2017 13:33 - Pareja asks military to set-up detachments in Eleven islands