Thursday, 02 March 2017 12:04
Mayor Beng Climaco yesterday expressed her support for the Bureau of Internal Revenue’s revenue collection efforts.
“We will give our 101% support and contribution to the Php 9 billion target of the BIR,” Climaco declared during the kick-off ceremonies of the 2017 Regional Tax Campaign Wednesday, March 1.
The chief executive underscored the importance of proper tax payments to the progress and development of the City and the nation, and urged Zamboangueños to pay their dues.
“Let us support the BIR, let us pay our taxes, so that together we can grow as a nation,” she said.
The BIR kicked off their tax campaign for 2017 under the theme “BIR tunay na pagbabago para sa bayan”.
The tax campaign is geared towards engaging the public and disseminating the latest updates regarding the Bureau’s efforts towards achieving the government’s thrust of improving ease of doing business, and streamlining bureaucratic requirements. (Jasmine Mohammadsali)
- 03/03/2017 12:20 - Muslim leaders condemn ASG killing of German hostage
- 03/03/2017 12:19 - Stranded dolphin rescued in Limaong
- 02/03/2017 12:05 - CAFGU detachment set-up in Sta. Catalina
- 02/03/2017 12:05 - Motorcycle thief arrested
- 02/03/2017 12:04 - Two persons robbed at gunpoint in Pasonanca
- 02/03/2017 12:03 - More Aboitiz plants pass safety, environmental audits
- 28/02/2017 15:08 - AboitizPower eyes more balanced mix
- 28/02/2017 14:39 - Rabies awareness month kicks of March 1
- 28/02/2017 14:22 - WMSU Photovoltaics research to “light up”Simariki Island
- 25/02/2017 13:18 - PDA-Zambo warns against "Dot-It-Yourself" braces