Thursday, 02 March 2017 12:05
A suspected motorcycle thief was arrested along the bypass road in Barangay Lunzuran, this city, on Tuesday.
Police Station 5 Commander, Chief Inspector Arlan Delumpines identified the suspect as Eduardo Tio Villa, 18, single and a resident of Veterans Avenue, this city.
Recovered from his possession was a Honda XRM 125cc motorcycle without plate number, allegedly stolen from the residence of Florie Mae Cabanagin Barangay Pasonanca, this city.
Police report disclosed that the suspect forcibly barged inside the house of the victim last Monday and took the motorcycle.
The police said, the suspect has a standing warrant of arrest for the crime of theft, issued by Judge Gregorio V. Dela Peña, presiding judge, MTCC Branch 12, dated August 20, 2015.
The suspect is now detained at the police station for investigation and filing of appropriate case in court.
The motorcycle was turned over to Police Station 7. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)
- 03/03/2017 12:22 - CDC endorses 2017 LDIP, land use plan
- 03/03/2017 12:21 - 45 siege-affected families get permanent houses
- 03/03/2017 12:20 - Muslim leaders condemn ASG killing of German hostage
- 03/03/2017 12:19 - Stranded dolphin rescued in Limaong
- 02/03/2017 12:05 - CAFGU detachment set-up in Sta. Catalina
- 02/03/2017 12:04 - Two persons robbed at gunpoint in Pasonanca
- 02/03/2017 12:04 - Beng backs BIR tax efforts
- 02/03/2017 12:03 - More Aboitiz plants pass safety, environmental audits
- 28/02/2017 15:08 - AboitizPower eyes more balanced mix
- 28/02/2017 14:39 - Rabies awareness month kicks of March 1