Saturday, 18 March 2017 14:03
Four more suspected drug pushers were arrested in another Project Double Barrel-Reloaded operation in Zamboanga City, last Thursday.
Arrested were Gilbert Johnston y Dagoy, 48, single, of Sitio Lantawan, Barangay Pasonanca; Elmer Giumpit y Memper, alias Cloe, 22, single, of Campaner Street, Barangay Zone III; Sheryl Angeles y Fernandez, alias Pepay, 28, single, of Sitio Bataan, Barangay Vitali, and Glenn Guerrero y Condeno, alias Totoy, 20, single, of Sitio Taloptap, Vitali.
Elements ofPolice Station 7 led by SPO1 Benzar Elhano arrested Johnston at Lantawan, Pasonanca for selling a small sachet of alleged shabu. They alsoseized from him 4 more small sachets of suspected shabu, a plastic container and the P500 marked money bill.
Giumpit was arrested by the Station Drug Enforcement Team of Police Station 11 at Campaner Street. However, his companion identified as Tahir Aripin Alnijar, alias Choco, 33, single, of Barangay Sta. Catalina, managed to escape.
A small sachet believed to be shabu, a box containing drug paraphernalia, a health certificate and the P300 marked money bill were recovered from Giumpit.
On the other hand, Police Station 1 anti-drug team seized 2 pieces of small sachets of alleged shabu and the P200 marked money bill from Angeles.
Meanwhile, Guerrero was caught in possession of two small sachets of suspected shabu and the P200 marked money bill.
All suspects were conducted to the police station for the filing of appropriate cases in court.
The confiscated illegal drugs will be submitted to the Regional Crime Laboratory Office 9 for examination. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)
- 22/03/2017 12:18 - Koko sees okay of free internet access, six key bills this year
- 22/03/2017 12:18 - Ateneo shines anew in Physician Licensure Exam
- 21/03/2017 13:15 - Globe At Home Customers Meet the Cast of Wicked
- 21/03/2017 13:13 - Zambo harvests 80 gold medals in ZPRAA
- 18/03/2017 14:10 - Lamitan in state of calamity
- 17/03/2017 14:05 - SSS releases March differential of P1,000 additional benefit
- 16/03/2017 14:21 - Aboitiz, DTI partner anew for Matigsalug livelihood project
- 16/03/2017 14:19 - 6th InfoCar meets with 100 IDPs
- 15/03/2017 12:18 - Forwarding company robbed
- 14/03/2017 13:42 - PAGASA forecasts late El Niño