Monday, 20 December 2010 14:29
Are you looking for a fresh, youthful style perfect for everyday wear? Young Image, a staple in casual menswear, introduces its latest collection marked by clean, crisp and stylish designs.
All together sporty, young and relaxed, the latest look makes use of the festive colors of red, navy blue and white along with paneling design and checkered inserts in polo shirts, tee shirts and jackets. Cotton honeycomb pique fabric, cotton jersey fabric and cotton twills make the jackets stand out in both comfort and appearance.
Other existing styles make use of military colors like fatigue, beige, olive green, navy blue and purple. Collar and cuff stripes, paneling and taping designs and color inserts make each piece interesting. This masculine style goes well with vintage jeans or twills.
The Industrial Collection is a sleek line that carries tints of cement gray, stone black, ash gray and sand with just the right accents in red.
Young Image is perfect for your daily get up. Team it up with a tailored jacket and it becomes a suitable casual office wear. Young Image is a great choice for informal events and weekend gatherings. Wear it alone or with a matching sweater and slacks.
Young Image offers tee shirts, polo shirts, classic jackets, collared and zipped up hooded jackets in slim fit in S, M, L sizes.
Young Image has been in the market for decades. This timeless brand prides itself in maintaining classic styles that are constantly updated to conform to trends. It gets inspiration from smart and youthful American styling and is known for its strong sense of quality workmanship and topnotch material.
Young Image is exclusively available in the Men’s Wear Department of SM department stores in all SM branches nationwide.
- 29/12/2010 15:30 - Pope condemns 'oppressors' in Christmas message
- 22/12/2010 14:18 - PNP forms special probe team to assist in reinvestigation of Vizconde massacre
- 21/12/2010 15:23 - YSP-PAZ national recognition, a tribute in flourishing 2010
- 20/12/2010 14:31 - Amazing spectacle: Total Lunar Eclipse Monday Night
- 20/12/2010 14:30 - December is “Protecting the Waters Month”
- 20/12/2010 14:28 - ANECO challenges Mindanao leaders to curb island’s power crisis
- 17/12/2010 11:26 - AFP accuses NPA of treachery in Samar ambush-slay of 10 soldiers, 9-year-old boy
- 17/12/2010 11:25 - NEDA-RDC IX website officially launched
- 17/12/2010 11:24 - Palace bares more appointments
- 10/12/2010 12:49 - 13 cities carry out regulatory reforms - IFC, WB report